As you can see our Coalition membership is wide and varied – from local community organisations focused on impact at a neighbourhood level, to national players who want to use the #BeeWell data to inform their Greater Manchester delivery and national policy work. What they have in common is that they are committed to:
- Listening to young people’s voices
- Acting together for change
- Celebrating young people’s well being
By becoming a #BeeWell Coalition member you will:
- Receive our monthly updates on how the work of #BeeWell is developing
- Be invited to our Coalition of Partners Meetings 3 times per year – a chance to hear more about the work and progress, access the results, explore how each will use to use the data, and what success will look like as we progress through the initial 3 years of the programme.
- Have access to the data by neighbourhood as it is released in February to inform your work
- Be part of a movement committed to working alongside young people to ensure their well-being is everyone’s business
- Play your part in shaping #BeeWell as it develops across Greater Manchester and beyond
If you are keen to be part of the #BeeWell movement, please email email@example.com to arrange a video call with a member of the team.